Saturday 25 June 2016

Top Bilic Transfer Target: "I want to Play at West Ham"

It's no secret that Slaven Bilic is a big fan of Turkish international Gokhan Tore. Having managed the 24 year old at Besiktas, Bilic has stated publicly that he wants to bring the pacey winger to join the West Ham adventure. Until now, Tore has been silent on the matter but in an interview with Turkish outlet Yazbir, Tore has revealed that he wants to play at West Ham stating...."I have a contract until 2019 at Besiktas, bit I have completed my mission here. If they meet my fee, I want to play at West Ham.".

In a separate report in Futbol Arena a deal has apparently been finally agreed for £10million, with the transfer to be concluded next week. As Turkey looks to enter the EU, while the UK has voted to leave, it remains to be seen if the sudden fall in value of sterling post BREXIT will pose another obstacle in this drawn out transfer saga!

Meanwhile,  Elliot Lee has joined Barnsley on a permanent deal - we all wish him the very best of luck at his new club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - bad language is strictly forbidden and please refrain from any nasty 'isms'